● We are conveniently located near Traverse City, Lake Michigan, Frankfort, Betsie and Platte Rivers, in the quaint village of Beulah. We are within walking distance to downtown Beulah which offers retail shops, water rentals, dining including a coffee shop and deli, and a newly-constructed library.
● Experience the beautiful sunsets, secluded wooded setting, and private beach during your stay.
● Seven up-north golf courses including Pinecroft and Arcadia Bluffs
● Water sports include canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, boating, swimming, sailing and jet skiing. Rentals are available in downtown Beulah or at the Crystal Lake Marina located within one mile of our property.
● Bike or hike through the state forest trails and on the Betsie Valley Trail.
● Experience the change of seasons and the abundant color that autumn offers.
● Walking distance to putt-putt, an ice cream stand, downtown Beulah, Cherry Hut, and many other restaurants and vendors.
● 20 miles to Interlochen Performing Arts.
● Approximately 40 miles to Traverse City.
● Approximately 30 miles from the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore which was voted number one for great nature escapes by Family Fun magazine.
● Free WiFi
*View us on VRBO - Vacation Rentals By Owner*
Enjoy the clear water of Crystal Lake and our beautiful sunsets.
7848 Crystal Drive (front cottage with lake view)